Processor of your data
- Your data processor is TECHNO SERV OÜ
- Corporate Reg. number: 11640033
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +372 513 5319
We collect and process information in accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which entered into force on 05/25/2018.
Collection and use of data
What data do we collect
The information you collect includes information that you knowingly and actively provide to us when you use or participate in our services or campaigns, as well as all information that your devices send when you access our products and services.
The data we collect includes information that you knowingly share with us when using our services or campaigns, as well as information that your devices automatically transmit to us.
Your personal data may come to us in the following ways:
- If you contact us by phone, email or online chat
- When you browse the web page technoserv.eu
- If you comment, notice or share on our social media account
- If you subscribe to our newsletter
- If you comment on posts on our site
Data types collected
We only ask for personal information from you if it is necessary to provide you with a service. By contacting us or visiting our website, you can share the following information with us:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Chat history between you and us
Our website technoserv.eu keeps log files about your visitors. The information collected may include:
- Type of device used
- Internet protocol (IP) address
- Browser type
- Internet Service Provider
- Date and time of site visit
- Entry and exit page number of clicks on the site
The information contained in the log files is used for trend analysis, site administration, site visitor activity tracking, and demographic information collection. The received information is not intended and does not allow to identify a person.
Like most websites, technoserv.eu has “cookies”. A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on a user’s device when visiting a website. Cookies set and store preferences, regional settings, service usage preferences, etc.
Cookies are divided into persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device even after you close your browser or computer. However, session cookies are deleted as soon as the browser is closed.
Cookies are divided according to their purpose:
Necessary cookies. Session cookies, the purpose of which is to enable you to use the services offered on our website. These cookies help to authenticate users and prevent malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide you with the desired services.
Functional cookies. These cookies allow your browser to remember the choices you make when using the website, for example, saving login data or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to avoid re-entering your preferences.
How we use the data
We may use the collected information for various purposes, including:
- Maintain, manage, develop, personalize and expand our website
- To collect statistics so that we can provide better services and/or offers, as well as understand and analyze the behavior of visitors to our website
- To identify you by phone, message or email
- When sending you information and requesting feedback about our services
- To prevent fraud and protect our site
- So that we can stay in touch with you through your social media account
- To enable reading the chat history to speed up the provision of relevant Advice
- In order to improve the quality of our services and provide more effective viewing solutions
- To develop new products, services or improve their functionality
- To simplify and speed up the interaction between us, contact us
- For other purposes. For example, to analyze data, study trends, and evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
When can we share your data?
- We may share or transfer your personal data in connection with a change of ownership, merger, sale of assets, financing or acquisition of our company.
- We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with certain products, services or campaigns.
- With your consent, we may disclose your personal data for any other purposes.
- We are required to disclose your personal data if required by law. We may also disclose your data in good faith in order to comply with legal obligations, protect our rights or property, prevent or detect possible violations related to the use of our service, and ensure the safety of service users.
Storage of your personal data
The company also stores log files for internal analysis purposes. Log files are usually stored for a shorter period of time if this data is not used to improve the security or functionality of our service, or if we are legally required to store this data for a longer period of time.
Processing of children’s data
None of our products or services are intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect data about children under the age of 13. In case of doubt that we process the data of a person under the age of 13, we delete this person from all our databases.
Your rights to protect your data
Even if you have previously consented to the transfer of your personal data to us for marketing purposes, you still have the right to change your mind at any time. You always have the right to refuse to contact us and request that we delete your data from our databases. From time to time, we may also request information about you to verify your identity. If you find that the data we collect is inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: +372 513 5319. We do our best to correct inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or outdated information.
If you believe that we have violated the relevant data protection law and would like to file a complaint, please contact us using the contact information provided in this document and provide us with all information about the violation. We will immediately study your complaint and respond to you in writing, presenting the results of the investigation and outlining the steps we will take to resolve your complaint. You also have the right to contact the regulatory authority or data protection authority.
GDP Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each user of the page has the right to the following conditions:
- Right of access-you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Right to correct data – you have the right to request that we correct what you consider inaccurate data. You also have the right to request us to supplement the data that, in your opinion, is incomplete.
- Right to delete – under certain circumstances, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
- The right to restrict data processing – in certain circumstances, you have the right to request restrictions on the use of your personal data.
- Right to challenge the use of personal data – under certain circumstances, you have the right to challenge the use of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to require us to transfer the collected data to third parties or directly to you.
Security of your data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of information exchange via the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Links to other websites
Last modified: 22.03.2023